Welcome message

For the slightly off-kilter ornithophiles among us.

To the best of my ability I credit all photos, videos, and sources used, but if you wish to have something of your creation removed, let me know and your will shall be done!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In the News: Certainly not the first time crows have caused havoc!

Although I haven't had a whole lot of time to tinker with the audio yet, I suspect my nighthawk footage is not salvageable (such are the hazards of bringing along a person to whom ceaseless talking is more important than cool nature stuff when camping - ah well). I'll get together a post about them regardless!

On another note, bird news from the local paper! Crows up in Washington caused a fun hazmat scare that detoured traffic for over an hour! Those loveable scamps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment